This was the worst garage roof we have fixed as the previous contractor showed poor workmanship and inexperience. The sheeting had not been screwed into anything and was finished with basic flashing’s with a poor finish. Not only in this job extremely dangerous as it could easily come up in high winds but also our client was charged DOUBLE the price of our new roof!
Click the link below to see the video of the roof !!!
- Make sure both felt and old galvanised roofs are securely attached to the garage.
- Supply & fit new Deep-flow gutter system.
- Attach new treated timber framework on-top of old roofs.
- Supply & Fit our 6m long galvanised Van-Dyke Brown sheeting.
- Complete with Van-Dyke Brown flashing’s all round.
- Completed in 1 day!
Why choose anyone else?
Competitive prices and the best in the business!
Over 35 Years experience
Call today for your free quote!